ENT3003 Elevator Pitch No. 1


Comments

  1. Hey Brittany!

    I really enjoyed listening to your elevator pitch. You did an excellent job explaining why this app would be useful to students. I would personally love for this app to exist, because there have been times when I've got to an exam and forgot my ID! I did think you could be a little more animated explaining your idea. Using different vocal tones and body expressions could help a little. But overall, great pitch, I would invest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brittany!
    Your elevator pitch was great. You did an awesome job with your introduction. This idea would be so useful to our next generation and I would definitely want to download this app onto my phone. Colleges would definitely want to invest in this because it would make not only their student's lives easier, but their faculty members as well. Professors will no longer need to figure out how to deal with a student who is trying to take an exam with no ID on them. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brittany!
    Good job in your elevator pitch! I think you did a great job and I really liked your idea it definitively grabbed my attention. I feel like this is a very important concept and it will definitively grab many attention to many other people and it will definitely help them. Once again very good job!
    Costanza Tremante

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Brittany,

    Great job on your elevator pitch I think you delivered it very well. I think you should follow through with this idea and keep your enthusiasm as you continue with this idea. You should try and expand to all the kinds of consumers you can. You should also think how this idea can work in the future too and great post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Figuring Out Buyer Behavior No. 2