Elevator Pitch No. 2

After the last elevator pitch assignment, the people who commented thought that I did a pretty good job on it and that I had a product that people would most likely want to use. One individual noticed that I did not sound as upbeat and excited about my product as I probably should, so I tried to change the tone of my voice as well as my facial expressions and body language to reflect that. In addition, I tried to talk in a more conversational way as I think I was a little bit more nervous last time I recorded my pitch, and that showed in my video. Neither time was I reading from a script, but it almost seemed like I was in my first pitch as I was nervous and a little bit more monotone, so I tried to fix that in this pitch. I also changed the script for my pitch to be less repetitive and more conversational and to the point.

Comments

  1. Hey Brittany! Wow, your elevator pitch was great! You spoke so well and so fluently. You did not sound nervous at all and your pitch was very well thought out and executed. I get really nervous when recording myself for class so I really admire how great you did this assignment! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Brittany!
    Good job on your post! This elevator pitch was better than the last one. I really liked that even though it was the same product you it was a different video over all. I also really like your idea for the product! I think this idea in the future would definitively sell! Once again good job on your post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Figuring Out Buyer Behavior No. 2