Elevator Pitch No. 3
Reflection on feedback from previous pitch: The two individuals who commented on my last pitch both said that they thought it was good. One of them mentioned that she noticed that I spoke fluently, which was what I was going for as I sounded very robotic and scripted on my first pitch. I kept that in mind and tried to do the same thing for this pitch. One of the individuals who commented said that she really likes my idea and thinks it has potential for success, and that makes my product very easy for me to talk about during my pitch. Although the feedback was appreciated and positive, there were no suggestions made as to how to change my pitch for the future, so I tried to come up with a change myself.
What I changed this time around: I mentioned something that I had not mentioned before, and that was the fact that we live in a society where convenience is something so sought after. I mentioned this because my product provides convenience to students, so that is one of the main reasons I think my product will be successful. I also tried to talk less about the uses for a student ID on a college campus, and use more time explaining why I think the product has potential for success and how I plan to implement and sell it. The feedback was positive and motivated me to do a good job with my third pitch.
Hi Brittany,
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your elevator pitch! It’s great that you were able to include most of the feedback that people gave you and that you were able to condense your elevator pitch even more. I also tried to shorten mine and I also agree that it was a lot easier to do the pitch the third time around because I had done it before.
Hi Brittany! Great job on your third elevator pitch. You did a great job once again of sounding natural and giving the necessary information that should be delivered to your target market. I really like how you tried to see things on your own and fix things that you thought needed improvement because others did not give you many suggestions. Great job!
ReplyDeleteHey Brittany,
ReplyDeleteI think its great that even though you didnt get constructive feedback you took it upon yourself to improve this elevator pitch. Its also clear what you changed and I like the idea behind the convenience of your idea as a selling point. It was also a good idea to reduce your time talking about one certain thing and then putting more information in your elevator pitch. Great Job!